The first soccer international match with old women
The story :
In October 2018, Oldyssey traveled to South Africa to meet and film the South African National Senior Women's Team, Vakhegula Vakhegula. On leaving, these grandmothers, who became soccer stars in their country, share their dream: to come to the Women's World Cup in France in June 2019 to support their national women's team and, especially, to play a friendly match against French grandmothers.
The first women's football match between the South African Soccer Grannies team and the French “Mamies Foot” will take place on June 19, on the sidelines of the Women's World Cup. The whole adventure will take place between Paris, Nîmes, Montpellier and Saint-Etienne, from June 11th to 23rd.
Do not miss the highlights of this ENCOUNTER:
- Wednesday, June 12: training of the Soccer Grannies at INSEP, Vincennes and cruise on the Seine
- Thursday, June 13: South African grandmothers support their national team during the Match South Africa / China on Parc des Princes in Paris,
- Friday, June 14: South African training at INSEP in Vincennes and encounter with officials
-Monday 17 June: The Soccer Grannies attend the match South Africa / Germany at the Stade de la Mosson, in Montpellier
- Wednesday, June 19: Salif Keïta, Saint-Etienne - Match between South African grandmothers and French grandmothers
- Friday, June 21: The Grannies of Football will attend the Music Festival in Saint-Mandé
An event organized by Senioriales and Oldyssey, in partnership with AS Saint-Étienne and the Pierre & Vacances Group.
Un événement organisé par les Sénioriales et Oldyssey, en partenariat avec l'AS Saint Etienne et le Groupe Pierre & Vacances.